Blackstone Merchant Services now distributes the Clover Flex, the latest innovation in Payment technology
Miami, FL – June 21, 2017– Blackstone Merchant Services announces a new addition to the Clover Family, the Clover Flex. The Clover Flex is an all-new portable device that offers the ultimate flexibility both at and away from the counter while incorporating the latest technology embedded in a single portable device.
While Clover Flex is available for businesses of all sizes, its design makes it ideal for restaurant, retail, and service-based industries that want to take the checkout experience to the customer. Compact enough to be a handheld device, Clover Flex makes it easy to accept payments in-line, at the table, on the shop floor, or in the customer’s home. Business owners using Clover Flex can monitor sales remotely on their computer or mobile device through the Clover dashboard. All transactions are protected with the same security that businesses have come to expect from Clover.
Additional features of the Clover Flex include:
- Built-in receipt printer, 1D/2D barcode scanner and camera
- 5G (HPSA+) modem with integrated wireless plan on AT&T network (in U.S.)
- Long-lasting Lithium-ion 15.96 Wh (2100mAh @ 7.6v) that can support up to eight hours of business on a single charge, including a charging cradle that makes it easy to power up during down time
- On-screen electronic signature capture that can email, text and store digital receipts, eliminating the need to keep paper receipts which ultimately prevents future chargebacks
- 5-inch, 720×1080 IPS LCD capacitive touch display for bright, crisp images
- Lightweight device only weighing one pound
- Designed for the rigors of mobility through extensive reliability testing
- Works with the full range of Clover software plans, from smart payments to full featured POS
- Access to Clover’s web, iOS, and Android apps for real time sales monitoring and reporting
- Access to the Clover App Market, which includes more than 250 apps designed to help businesses operate more efficiently
- 24×7 call center support
To learn more about Clover, visit www.blackstonemerchant.com.
Established in 1995, Blackstone has successfully managed to bring a complete end-to-end prepaid program to all retailers regardless of their size, through various electronic Point-of-Sale solutions and physical distribution. Blackstone’s product line portfolio includes an assortment of brand-name phone cards, wireless recharge cards, mobile content products, prepaid handsets, bill payment processing, credit & debit card merchant services processing, gift cards/store value card reloads, web services and international hosting solutions.
For more information, visit www.blackstonemerchant.com or call telephone number (305) 639-9590
- Blackstone Expands Portfolio With Ezywipe Biode...
- Mo Tecnologias enters into an agreement with Bl...
- Blackstone, a leading prepaid and paymen...
- We are pleased to announce that Orbitel Recharg...
- Meet your New Business Partner, The 2018 Clover...