Blackstone is now Certified by Sage for check acceptance.
You can now process checks E-payments like electronic check and ACH processing get you paid faster, are more convenient, and offer improved security, and all of this, from the convenience of the Blackstone Gateway.
With Sage, through our Gateway, you can now accept checks as easily as a credit cards.
Using a check reader or imager connected to a credit card terminal, merchants can process and deposit business and consumer checks at the point of sale.
- Accept all types of checks drawn on U.S. banks – personal, business, government, travelers, cashiers, and certified checks, as well as equity lines of credit and money orders.
- Increase sales with this additional payment option
- Eliminate bad checks for security and peace of mind
- Faster availability of funds
- Eliminate NSF, check handling labor and other banking fees
The Sage Group plc is a British multinational enterprise software company headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. It is the world’s third-largest supplier of enterprise resource planning software (behind Oracle and SAP), the largest supplier to small businesses, and has 6.1 million customers worldwide. It has offices in 24 countries.
Blackstone is a leading FinTech company, focusing on an expansive merchant network that supports the latest financial technologies such as Mobile payment solutions. In addition, Blackstone’s connections to telecommunication carriers worldwide allow direct account replenishment to mobile accounts without the need of money transfers. In essence, Blackstone is uniting various financial industries such as Prepaid, Payment Processing, Account Replenishment and Point of Sales Systems into one consolidated program for its clients and partners.
Blackstone Merchant Services now distributes the Clover Flex, the latest innovation in Payment technologyMiami, FL – June 21, 2017– Blackstone Merchant ...
- Blackstone, a leading prepaid and paymen...
- PowerBusiness Expo 2017: “Business...
- Get the Blackstone Prepaid App. Download the FR...
- You can now process checks E-payments like elec...